The Alaska SeaLife Center isn't just a great place to visit -- it’s a wonderful place to work! Talented and dedicated people are the key to our success. Together, our staff members work to help guests know more, care more, and do more on behalf of Alaska’s marine ecosystems.
Specialists who join our team demonstrate excellence in our workplace values: Safety, Excellence, Teamwork, and Stewardship.
- Seasonal Research Coordinator - Eider Program
- Communication Coordinator/Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Accounting Technicain I/II/III - Accounts Payable
- Full Time Security Officer
- Part Time and On-Call Security Officer
- Sales and Cafe Agent
- Due to the high volume of applicants, we are unable to provide individual feedback on the progress of an application. Applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted by Human Resources.
Employee benefits include up to 240 hours of annual leave, health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), and a 401k retirement plan. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
The Alaska SeaLife Center is an EO/AA Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.